Search This Horrible Time-Vampire of a site

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy birthday to me.... DRUMS!!!

    I am back and ready for the blog once again my friends. I hope you enjoyed the randomness while I was away from the blog.
    Today I am posting a video and a Audio File of me drumming. This is because as I search for new projects in the music industry I am usually asked to show some kind of proof that I drum.
    So here is a video of me jamming around on a very old and badly tuned drum kit at a friends house, and then an AUDIO file of me playing around my drum kit, exploring different beats, styles, and rhythms that I like to play.

(The audio file is long ((17 minutes)) of pure drumming with no accompaniment, and it is random, meaning I just stopped in between samples of a pattern, waited a second or two and then started playing again.

ENJOY! If you like my style and would possibly like to work with me, do not hesitate to contact me!

E:MAIL --  cdepomp1@yahoo.com
CELL    --  570-807-4553 (leave voicemail)
Twitter  --  AppxSci
    

No comments:

Post a Comment