Search This Horrible Time-Vampire of a site

Friday, July 30, 2010

Alex Grey: CoSM tour Video.

I was interested in learning about the famous artist (Alex Grey, you may have seen his art on various TOOL album covers). I had heard about his CoSM "Chapel of Sacred Mirrors" and I was bummed out to find that he is no longer in New York City, but has an estate somewhere else in a more rural part of New York. So I pretty much figured I won't be able to see this in person for a long time. If you can't go check this out live either, watch this awesome video (from esoterictube) he made about exploring the Chapel. If talent can be measured in barrels, then this dude would probably have a full barrel. Haa that was retarded but enjoy the video.

Couldn't figure out how to directly share it, so here is the link!



  
Note: Video is from 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment